The combination of ranchland, farmland and just enough recreation land presents a property that should appeal to several interests. Much of the loamy soil has been farmed at one time and would lend itself to no-till introduction of winter forages, crabgrass and clovers. Too many times introduced forage ranches offer production but no “character”. The Four M Ranch’s rolling hills and multiple ponds presents a pleasant blend of productivity and recreation value.
● Noble County, Oklahoma.
● 5 miles north of Perry.
● Stillwater– 25 miles
● Enid 34 miles
● Oklahoma City- 60 miles
Resources and Improvements:
● 3 bd/2 bath home w/ 2 living areas and tornado shelter
● Large barn/shop and equipment storage building
● 3 bay carport near the home.
● 48 X 36 stable with climate controlled office with full bath.
● 66 X 36 hay barn
● Large hay barn with loft and working pens
● Steel corrals at the headquarters under barn
● Cross fencing and catch pens the east side facilitate rotational grazing
● Automatic Ritchie water tanks are located throughout the property
● 8 ponds, 2 water wells and rural water at home
● Fencing is in good to excellent condition
Farmland and Ranchland Information: Approximately 60 acres of the farmland are currently in alfalfa which has supported the cowherd through the winter and provided excess hay to market. The northeast 160 acres has been recently been planted to Midland 99 Bermuda and is cross fenced into 3 pastures for rotational grazing and includes a set of steel catch pens. The balance of the property will be primarily Bermuda with some old world type bluestems.
Ownership rates carrying capacity of the ranch at 100 pairs year round. Increased fertilization, introduction of other forage species or even the utilization of the ranch as a stocker operation, are options that are available.
Water: The water wells and ponds are truly strong points of the ranch. One pond, of over 2 acres, is spring fed and offers clear water and excellent fishing opportunities. Automatic water tanks are available or can be provided in all the pastures. Rural water provides water for the home and headquarters.
Advalorem and improvement taxes for 2012 were approximately $2,000
The ranch location will qualify for Accelerated Federal Income Tax Depreciation if it is extended. The depreciation incentive provides a shorter recovery period of approximately 40% for most non-residential depreciable property.
Property transfers as surface only and has 2 producing wells located on the north end of the property
Price: $1,240,000 (CONTRACTED)
Back to Listings