120 AcresBarnsdall Oklahoma Hunting Land for Sale
An attractive combination home location and hunting land for sale is conveniently located less than 1 mile from downtown Barnsdall with paved road access. The rolling hills, ponds, creeks and mosaic mix of timber create a scenic home site with room for livestock and wildlife.
Acreage and Legal Description:
he 120 acres +/-, surface only, is located in the NE of the NW and SE of the NW and SW of the NE all in section 13 Township 24 North, Range 10 East, Osage County, Oklahoma.
The property is located west of Barnsdall on paved County Road 2350 approximately ½ mile west of the High School. Tulsa is approximately a 45 minute drive.
Improvements and Resources:
- Numerous scenic home sites with great views. Electricity and phone available.
- Lighted arena with roping box, bucking chutes, announcer stand and barn.
- All weather paved county road as well as graveled county road.
- 2 ponds
- Multiple wet weather creeks.
- Excellent wildlife base.
- Taxes approximately $120 per annum.